ElderCaring provides families and residents of the Palm Springs area, in home care, an alternative to nursing, assisted living and other care facilities. We refer caregivers who provide comprehensive non-medical services for people of all ages and those dealing with chronic illnesses such as Parkinson's or Alzheimers all in the comfort of their own homes.
This approach to care enables the client to enjoy an improved quality and enjoyment of life, be safe and secure in familiar surroundings and extend their ability to live independently. Some of the in home care services include daily assistance with bathing and grooming, medication compliance, post-surgical care, transportation,meal preparation, companionship and family care giver respite.
Medicare Approved. NPI # 1000000540
Why We Are #1 In The Desert
ElderCaring refers ONLY the Best Caregivers, has the Best In Home Care Service in the region at the most affordable rates. ElderCaring is a privately held, family-owned and locally operated Referral Agency, NOT A FRANCHISE. At ElderCaring, it's personal for us.
Why is ElderCaring different? How do our services benefit the client?
A Referral Agency does all the necessary work to ensure that the client gets the right in home caregiver on a timely basis. We are always available to refer a new caregiver at anytime and can be reached 7 days a week.
- We do extensive criminal background screening and fingerprinting and you select the best caregiver for you!
- Verify employment, work experience and credentials
- All caregivers are CPR and First Aid Certified
- All levels of in home care available: wound, catheter, surgical recovery, etc.
- Caregivers specially trained in Hospice, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, Diabetes, M.S., Stroke Recovery and Arthritis are available
- Caregivers are available on an hourly or shift basis, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays
Long term care insurance is accepted.